August 23, 2017
Why Should I Invest in Cosmetic Services?
Every person deserves a beautiful, healthy smile. If you hide your smile behind your hand or avoid smiling altogether because you’re unhappy with the appearance, you may be robbing yourself of the opportunity to lead a happier, more fulfilling life. You deserve to feel confident in your appearance. If straighter, whiter, brighter smiles can do that for you, why not invest in a happier, healthier you? Some of the benefits of enhancing your smile with a custom cosmetic dentistry plan include:
- Improve your confidence
- Greater chances of getting hired or promoted
- Make great first impressions
- Smile more and live longer
- Look younger
What Cosmetic Treatments are Available?
There is no dental specialty that focuses on cosmetic dentistry services. However, there are some dentists that seek out advanced training in order to provide high quality cosmetic services. Some of the many treatments you may want to consider as part of a cosmetic dentistry plan include:
- Porcelain Veneers – thin sheaths of tooth-colored porcelain that fit over the front surfaces of teeth
- Teeth Whitening – professional grade whitening agents are applied to provide predictably brighter smiles
- Invisalign – clear plastic aligners shift teeth into their ideal alignment over the course of about a year with just a few, short checkup appointments throughout the process
- Gum Recontouring – a smile that is gummy or teeth that appear stubby may need to be corrected by removing and reshaping excess soft tissue
Meet Dr. John Krell
At the Houston dental office of John H. Krell, DDS, we are dedicated to offering patients the best possible treatments. Our team thinks that starts with patient education. An educated patient will feel more confident in selecting treatments that are right for them, and that includes partnering with Dr. Krell and our whole team to create a custom cosmetic dentistry plan. If you want to find out more about the variety of cosmetic dentistry services we provide, please contact our caring Houston team to schedule a consultation today.
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.