At-Home Dental Care
patient education for everyone
The truth of the matter is that most of your dental care actually occurs at home. Our team can do amazing things for your teeth when you come to see us, but that’s only twice a year, so what should you do with the other 363 days? Here are some basic tips that will keep you and your family smiling bright between appointments:
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day – once in the morning and once at night.
- Floss at least once a day.
- Drink plenty of water. It rinses your teeth clean!
- Limit your consumption of sugary snacks and beverages.
- Enjoy teeth strengthening treats like milk, cheese, yogurt, and leafy green vegetables.
If this sounds drastically different than what you’re doing at home now, just give it a try for a week and see how great your teeth look and feel. Want more helpful tips about your home dental care? We have plenty! To get more information, simply contact Dr. Krell’s Houston area office today.
Learn More About Dental Homecare
Tips on How to Brush and Floss Oral Hygiene Aids